- At the time of registration the User must be at least eighteen years old. TMPRD reserves the right to refuse service/registration to any person at any point of time without giving any prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
- TMPRD authorizes User to view and access the content available on or from the website solely for their personal use. The contents of the website and of all other websites under TMPRD control, whether partial or otherwise such as text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software and other contents as well as compilation of contents (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly), are property of TMPRD and are protected under India copyright, trademark and other laws. Unauthorized use of such Content will be violation of copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights of TMPRD. User may not sell or modify the said content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use such Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the TMPRD’s Content on any other website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. User shall not copy or adapt the HTML code that the TMPRD creates to generate any Content or the pages making up any of its web-site which is also protected by the TMPRD ‘s copyright
- User shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account and passwords. The User shall be solely responsible for all activities happening under his/her Username whether authorized or not. User agrees to immediately notify the TMPRD of any unauthorized use of your Account and Password.
- TMPRD reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, discontinue, delete or terminate the website or reject any or all entries or at their absolute discretion without giving any prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever and with any liability to the user.
- User shall be responsible for use of the website, for any entries/posts/blog that he/she uploads/makes, and for any consequences arising thereof. The User agrees that he/she shall use the website in accordance with all laws, rules and regulations, as applicable from time to time, including without limitation IT laws and laws relating to unfair competition, antidiscrimination, false advertising and defamation. The User further agrees that the usage of website by the User shall not violate any third party rights including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, Right of Privacy and Right of Publicity. In addition to above, the User agrees that User shall not use website in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material, including without limitation TMPRD’s written content, that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful. Any violation of any of the foregoing, including the terms and conditions mentioned herein shall result in immediate termination of this Agreement, Moreover, TMPRD reserves the right to seek damages from any such User to the extent permitted by law.
- Users are also prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of website, including, without limitation the following activities: (a) accessing data not intended for such User or logging into a server or account which the User is not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to website, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”; or (d) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The TMPRD will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations.
- User is restrained from allowing any person other than the authorised person(s) named in the Order form to use the Service.
- User undertakes not to assign his/her rights or obligations under this Terms & Conditions. User also agrees not to make any unauthorized commercial use of the Service.
- User shall use the Service only for the purpose for which it is subscribed.
- User shall comply with all applicable laws (and shall not contravene any applicable law) of India relating to the Services, including any regulation made pursuant thereto.
- User shall not duplicate or otherwise copy, delete, vary or amend or use any data or personal information posted by any User on Vetjobsindia.com except such data and information which are posted by the particular User himself.
- User is prohibited from creating multiple accounts using different email ids. TMPRD (SERVICE PROVIDER) reserves the right to remove any or all such accounts without further notice.
- User shall not use the Service for any unlawful purpose including without limitation criminal purposes.
- Service shall not be used to send or receive any message, which is offensive on moral, religious, racial or political grounds or of an abusive, indecent, obscene, defamatory or menacing nature.
- User shall be prohibited in persistently sending messages or make postings on Vetjobsindia.com to any other User or third party who access Vetjobsindia.com without reasonable cause or for causing any threat or/and harassment or/and annoyance or/and anxiety or/and any other inconvenience whatsoever caused to any person.
- User shall not infringe on any intellectual property rights of any person or/and retain information in any computer system or otherwise with an intention to do so.
- User shall give out to the service provider a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise all copyright and publicity rights, in any existing or future media, known or unknown, over the material or User Data displayed in your listings. For the purpose of this Agreement, “User Data” shall mean all information (if any) submitted by the User to Vetjobsindia.com with the exception of trading data, credit card numbers, checking account numbers, etc. “Individually Identifiable User Data” shall mean that subset of “User Data” which can be reasonably used to identify a specific individual such as their name, address, phone number, etc. The User Data shall be deemed to be the property of Vetjobsindia.com. The User shall take all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate and complete and not misleading in any way.
- User shall be prohibited to introduce post or transmit any information or software, which contains a virus, worm or other harmful component into the internet or Vetjobsindia.com network system.
- User agrees not make use of anyone else’s Information other than as necessary to complete any Vetjobsindia.com transactions in which he is involved.
- User shall not violate, or attempt to violate the security of Vetjobsindia.com and/or any websites linked to Vetjobsindia.com or gain un-authorized access any information regarded as private by other Users or persons, including but without limitation to accessing data and information not intended for them or logging onto a server or account which the User is not authorized to access, attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or attempting to breach security or authentication.
- Users shall avail of the Vetjobsindia.com or any other related site for lawful purposes alone. Transmission or/and distribution or/and storage of material or/and conduct in violation of any applicable local or/and state or/and Central or/and foreign law or/and regulation is prohibited. This includes without limitation any unauthorized use of material protected by patent or/and copyright or/and trademark or/and other intellectual property right, material that is obscene or/and defamatory or/and libelous or/and constitutes an illegal threat, or/and violates rights of privacy or publicity, or/and violates export control laws. The User may use the information on our site only to the extent necessary to facilitate Vetjobsindia.com related transactions.
- In the event that the User breaches any of the above mentioned covenants, the TMPRD (Service provider) shall have the right to delete any material relating to the violations without prior notice to the User. The TMPRD shall issue a warning to the User to discontinue any activity which leads to the said violations and in the event the User continues with such prohibited activity, the TMPRD reserves the unilateral right to suspend or/and deactivate the User’s access to Vetjobsindia.com the Service and/or any other related facility and to forfeit any amounts paid by him. In addition to the right to indemnity available to the TMPRD, the TMPRD shall have the right to any legal remedy, against the User to recover the loss suffered by the TMPRD and the harm caused to the reputation of the TMPRD, due to such violation by the User.
- User is hereby prohibited from charging any fee from the candidates whose data is available on Vetjobsindia.com for processing job application of such person.
- Vetjobsindia.com strongly opposes SPAM, which floods the Internet with unwanted and unsolicited email and deteriorates the performance and availability of the Vetjobsindia.com service. All forms of SPAM, or any other activities that have the effect of facilitating SPAM, are strictly prohibited.
- Vetjobsindia.com also prohibits the use of another Internet service to send or post SPAM to drive visitors to your site hosted on or through Vetjobsindia.com systems, whether or not the messages were originated by you, under your direction, or by or under the direction of a related or unrelated third party.
- A User/third party is/are hereby prohibited from making any claim, false representation/assertions such as “Vetjobsindia” is our Labour Consultant”.
- The accuracy of the Registration Data given to the TMPRD on initial application for the Service shall be the sole responsibility of the User.
- The User confirms that he has obtained all licenses and permits which are necessary for posting and uploading a job listing on the TMPRD’s website. He indemnifies and agrees to keep the TMPRD (SERVICE PROVIDER) indemnified against all demands, claims and damages which may arise out of the said job posting.
- Any licenses, permits, consents, approvals and intellectual property or other rights as may be required for using the Service shall be obtained by the User at his own cost.
- The User will ensure compliance with all notices or instructions given by the TMPRD (SERVICE PROVIDER) from time to time to enable the use of the Service.
- The User understands and agrees that User is responsible for the payment of all applicable taxes and for all costs that are incurred in using the Vetjobsindia.com service.
- The User shall be solely responsible for all information retrieved, stored and transmitted through the Service by him.
- The User understands and agrees that he shall at all times comply with the requirements of Information Technology Act 2000 as well as all rules, regulations, guidelines, bye laws and notifications made there under.
- The User shall keep confidential and not disclose to any person the User’s password and user identification and all activities and transmission performed by the User through his user identification.
- The User shall immediately notify the TMPRD (SERVICE PROVIDER) of any un-authorized use of the User’s account or any other breach of security known to the User.
- The User shall promptly make the payment to the TMPRD towards the Subscription Fees as and when it becomes payable.
- User agrees to allow Vetjobsindia.com and employers/recruiters registered online or associated with it to get in touch with him/her from time to time on events, offers, information and promotions regarding jobs and ancillary services through landline, mobile or any other means.
- Vetjobsindia.com in its sole discretion shall reserve the right to edit, modify and alter the content. User agrees that such content placed with Vetjobsindia.com shall be reflected after 48 hours. The user further agrees to the stipulated 48 hours processing
- The User will indemnify TMPRD (SERVICE PROVIDER) for any action or claim committed/made by any third party resulting from any information posted on the site by the user or/and anybody else on his behalf.
Limitation of Liability:
User agrees that neither Vetjobsindia.com nor any of its providers of information shall be liable for any direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special or/and consequential or/and exemplary damages, resulting from the use or/and the inability to use the service or/and for cost of procurement of substitute goods or/and services or resulting from any goods or/and data or/and information or/and services purchased or/and obtained or/and messages received or/and transactions entered into through or/and from the service or/and resulting from unauthorized access to or/and alteration of user’s transmissions or/and data or/and arising from any other matter relating to the service, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or/and use or/and data or other intangible, even if Vetjobsindia.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. User further agrees that Vetjobsindia.com shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension or termination of service, including but not limited to direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special consequential or/and exemplary damages, whether such interruption or/and suspension or/and termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent. User agrees that Vetjobsindia.com shall not be responsible or liable to user, or anyone, for the statements or conduct of any third party of the service. In sum, in no event shall Vetjobsindia.com’s total liability to the User for all damages or/and losses or/and causes of action exceed the amount paid by the User to Vetjobsindia.com, if any, that is related to the cause of action. The TMPRD takes no responsibility/liability whatsoever for shortage or non fulfillment of the service/s on Vetjobsindia.com or any other related site due to or arising out of technical failure or/and malfunctioning or/and otherwise and the User hereby undertakes that in such situation/s, the User shall not claim any right/damages/ relief, etc against the TMPRD for “Deficiency of service” under The Consumer Protection Act or any other Act/Rules, etc.
Use of Information/data supplied
The User hereby agrees and irrevocably authorizes that the TMPRD has the right to:
- Make his/her resume available for viewing by clients of the TMPRD, who may contact such users through any available mode.
- Use for the TMPRD’s own purpose, any data or/and information supplied by the User in connection with this Agreement, and/or pass on such information to any other associated companies or selected third parties.
- Retain all data or/and information supplied by the User while using the Service to remain at Vetjobsindia.com for the exclusive use of the TMPRD in accordance with service agreement with the user, notwithstanding any termination of the Agreement or suspension of the Service to the User herein. Anything contrary to the above, unless specifically put down in writing, following the termination or suspension of the Service to the User, all such data and information shall remain in the TMPRD’s property, records and databases as the exclusive property of the TMPRD, for all times to come.
User will defend and/ or at its option settle any third party lawsuit or proceeding brought against the TMPRD based upon or otherwise any claim arising from the fact that the User Content, Site and/or User features infringe any copyright, trade secret or trademark of such third party and second, the TMPRD’s use of any User Content, provided that such use complies with the requirements of the Agreement and third, the User’s use of the Services in any manner inconsistent with or in breach of the Agreement; and/or fourth, any claim alleging facts that would constitute a breach of User’s representations and warranties made in this Agreement. Any such claim/proceeding if made directly on the User shall promptly be communicated to the TMPRD by the User with all reasonable information, assistance and cooperation in defending the lawsuit or proceeding. The User shall give the TMPRD full control and sole authority over the defense and settlement of such claim. The User may join in defense with counsel of its choice at its own expense subject to the approval of the TMPRD. The User unilaterally agree to indemnify and hold harmless, without objection, the TMPRD, its trustees, beneficiary, officers, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions and/or demands and/or liabilities and/or losses and/or damages whatsoever arising from or resulting from their use of Vetjobsindia.com or their breach of the terms of this Agreement. Indemnification shall be provided for any claim which shall arise and shall be limited to payment by the indemnifying party (“User”) of all damages and costs finally awarded for such claim, or settlement costs approved in writing by the TMPRD.
For the purpose of this Agreement and attachments thereto and all renewals, “Confidential Information” means all financial, commercial, technical, operational, staff, management and other information, data and know-how relating to the Project or to a party (the “Disclosing Party” herein the TMPRD ) or any other members of the Disclosing Party’s group of companies (including, without limitation, as to products and services, assets, customers, date and database, suppliers or employees), which may be supplied to or may otherwise come into the possession of the other (the “Receiving Party”, herein the User ), whether orally or in writing or in any other form, and which is confidential or proprietary in nature or otherwise expressed by the Disclosing Party or by any of its Associates to be confidential, and not generally available to the public.
The Receiving Party shall keep confidential and secret and not disclose to any third party the Confidential Information or any part of it, except to any of the Receiving Party’s Associates, if required and upon prior permission in writing from the Disclosing Party. The Receiving Party agrees to take all possible precautions with regard to protecting confidential information from any third party and shall ensure that all its Associates to whom such disclosure is made will act in accordance with the terms of this Agreement as if each of them were a party to this Agreement, and if required obtain a written statement from each of its employees/associates having access to such Proprietary Information undertaking to abide by the confidentiality conditions. All Proprietary Information shall be kept separate and exclusive and at the usual place of business (or residence as the case may be) of the Receiving Party.
Further no use, reproduction, transformation or storage of the Proprietary Information shall be made by the User without the prior written permission of the TMPRD, except where required to be disclosed pursuant to any applicable law or legal process issued by any court or the rules of any competent regulatory body.
On request of the Disclosing Party made at any time, including at the time of termination of this Agreement, the Receiving Party shall deliver back to the Disclosing Party all original documents, records, data and other material in the possession, custody or control of the Receiving Party that bear or incorporate any part of the Proprietary Information. The obligations of confidentiality set out in this Agreement shall continue in force notwithstanding termination of this Agreement for any reason whatsoever.
All information and data submitted by the User shall become the property of the TMPRD. However all such information shall be kept strictly confidential and the TMPRD shall not, subject to “Violation of Terms & Conditions” clause, release any such data and information to any third party without the prior consent of the User.
The User has access to only his own data and information stored in the database at Vetjobsindia.com (subject to prior confirmation of identity) and nothing more. The User may edit or amend such data and information from time to time.
All confidential information (including name, e-mail address etc.) voluntarily revealed by the User in chat and bulletin board areas, is done at the sole discretion and risk of the User. If such information, collected by a third party is misused or results in unsolicited messages from such third parties, then such actions are beyond the use beyond the control and liability of Vetjobsindia.com and the TMPRD accept s no responsibility or liability whatsoever for such actions.
All copyright and/or know-how and/or any other related intellectual property rights to the Service or Vetjobsindia.com shall become and remain the sole and exclusive property of the TMPRD and the User shall have no claims to the same. In the event the User has contributed any content to Vetjobsindia.com in any manner whatsoever, all intellectual property rights to the same shall become the absolute property of the TMPRD, and the User shall have no right or claim over the same, in any manner whatsoever. In the event that the User during the term of his Agreement or any time thereafter, uses such intellectual property in any other website or related activity, the same shall be considered as an infringement of the intellectual property rights of the TMPRD and the TMPRD shall have the right to take recourse to whatever legal remedial action is required, in the given facts and circumstances, the costs and peril of which will lie at the end of the User..
The right to amend, vary or change the terms and conditions contained herein and in the Services Guide at any time exclusively rests with the TMPRD.
This Agreement will be periodically updated and the Terms and Conditions changed from time to time and the changed or updated Agreement posted at Vetjobsindia.com. The User should visit the site periodically to review the latest Terms and Conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, the User’s continued use of the Service constitutes an affirmation and acknowledgement of the amended terms and conditions.
Discontinuation or Modification of Services
The TMPRD reserves the unilateral right to add to /and/or change and/or delete and/or end or prematurely withdraw its Service or any part thereof at anytime with or without notice to the User for any reason including on account of business exigencies and/or regulatory or statutory changes.
There shall be no liability on behalf of the TMPRD to the User or any third party in case the TMPRD exercises its unilateral right to modify or discontinue the Service.
All notices shall be in English and in writing and (a) if sent to the User to the address identified on the Application Form and (b) if sent to the TMPRD to such address as provided in writing for such notice purposes; provided, however, that all invoices and payments shall be sent to the attention of the TMPRD’s respective representative. Notice shall be deemed to have been properly served upon issuance of the same to the address provided by the “User”.
Non exclusive remedy
Termination or expiration of this Agreement, in part or in whole, shall not limit either party from pursuing other remedies available to it, nor shall either party be relieved of its obligation to pay all fees that are due and owing under this Agreement up to the effective date of termination. Neither party shall be liable to the other for any damages resulting solely from termination as permitted herein.
The failure of Vetjobsindia.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms & Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
This Agreement shall constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, superseding any prior agreements, documents and or communications regarding such subject matter. This Agreement may only be modified, or/and any rights under it waived, by a written document executed by the TMPRD only. The right to change or amend, however exclusively rests with the TMPRD.
Governing laws and jurisdiction
It is clarified that there is no agency or/and partnership or/and joint venture or/and employee-employer or/and franchiser-franchisee relationship between Vetjobsindia.com and any User of the Service.
The User agrees that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the Terms & Conditions must be filed within 30 days after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
All information of whatsoever nature received from the user is in good faith and is bonafide. The information is believed to be true/ correct and complies with the laws of the land.
This Agreement and any dispute or matter arising from incidental use of Vetjobsindia.com is governed by the laws of India and the User and the TMPRD hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore, India without regard to its conflict of law provisions. User and Vetjobsindia.com agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the Bangalore.
Acknowledgement and acceptance of Terms and Conditions
Vetjobsindia.com respects the privacy of its users and is committed to its protection.
Vetjobsindia.com through its various advertising campaigns collects information about the users. This information is provided by the user and is collected in the database of Vetjobsindia.com. The information collected in the database through these campaigns refers to resumes, email address and names of the user. For such campaigns, Vetjobsindia.com uses third-party advertising companies to display/serve their ads on various other internet sites. The data collected is for the exclusive use of Vetjobsindia.com and Vetjobsindia.com reserves its right to allow access to its clients for the purposes of recruitments only.
Please help us keep the Vetjobsindia.com site an enjoyable experience for all Users. If you observe material or behavior that may violate one of the Vetjobsindia.com Terms & Conditions, please contact Vetjobsindia.com.